Blackheads, one of the most common forms of acne occur as a result when open pores of the skin clogged with dirt oil, sebum, and dead skin cells. The visible top part of this acne has a dark black color, Oil, sebum and dead skin cells block the open pores of the skin.
This happens usually when the skin is not cleaned or washed properly. They mostly appear on the face, neck, chest, back, arms, and shoulders. Although the face is the area where acne appears in 90% cases. These are very common as everyone gets them at least once in their life.
Here are some general tips to cure Blackheads naturally
- Drink Plenty of Water – This is one of the most important factors to keep in mind. Make sure you drink plenty of water daily. It helps in keeping face hydrated which usually helps to keep away patent oil blocks.
- Keep skin clean all the time – Whenever you go out of the house, your skin attracts dirt from outside. This dirt then blocks the open pores on your skin which eventually leads to skin bumps. So, it is important to clean the face properly whenever you come home from outside. Also, don’t forget to remove the makeup at the end of the day.
- Getting facials – Regularly getting facial can also help in controlling skin bumps to some extent. Facials are the way to refresh the skin and to restore the face glow. Deep cleansing facial with steam and extractions can help in controlling blackheads.
- Exfoliate our skin – Exfoliation is one of the most important things for the skincare routine of the face. It helps to remove the dead skin cells from the body and blackheads. It also glitters up skin texture to reveal unmarked and radiant skin.
- Buy the right product – This is one of the most important things to keep in mind. If you are facing blackheads or some other sort of skin issue, its time to change your skincare products. Always try to buy non- comedogenic products as they do not block the open pores on the skin.
- Food intake – A balanced diet that contains plenty of vegetables and fresh fruits is beneficial for overall health. It reduces the risk of skin infections and keeps our skin fresh all the time.
- Keeping the laundry clean – As we sleep in our bed, dirt and oil from our face gets peeled over pillows and bedsheet. Not washing them regularly increases the risk of skin infection and the dirt from laundries gets transferred to the skin. Therefore it is very important to clean them at regular intervals to reduce skin infection risk.
Blackheads can be cured or even eliminated by some home remedies
Here are some home remedies to get rid of blackheads –
- Steaming the face – Giving steam to the face helps in a great way to get rid of this acne. Steaming the face helps to clear out toxins from skins as it makes our skin sweaty. It also leads to the opening of pores and thus giving less room for it.
- Applying tomato on the skin – Tomatoes which are rich in vitamins A and C, also have skin brightening and oil-absorbing properties in it. For the people having oily skin, tomato is very effective as it effectively clears out the extra grease from the skin. Take some round slices of tomato and rub it on your skin, especially on the acne infected areas. Also, you can apply tomato pulp on your skin and wash it off as soon as it dries.
- Applying white egg mask – White portion of the egg is an important ingredient in curing this problem as it contains skin-tightening abilities. Applying egg whites on the face shrinks the pores, which eventually leads to the elimination of blackheads. Egg whites which are rich in nutrient also help from general skin problems. It keeps the skin fresh and removes extra Greece/oil from the skin.
- Baking soda – Baking soda is a natural exfoliator product. Mix baking soda and some water to create a paste. Apply it gently on your face and keep it for a few minutes and then wash it off with water. This should be done at least 8/10 times in a month.
- Apply Clay on the face – Clay is one of the most important products when it comes to fighting blackheads. Clay contains oil-absorbing properties which make it very useful to clear extra oil and Greece from the skin. Regularly applying of clay mask on your face helps in opening the block pores of the skin and eventually leads in the elimination of this acne.